2 PCS Digital Water PH Meter Tester
You Save: 50%
ORDER TODAY & GET FREE SHIPPING!
100% NO-RISK MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
The 2 PCS Digital Water PH Meter Tester is great for testing drinking water, aquariums, pools, spas, and more!
It's professional-grade and is highly accurate and easy to read.
You'll love the compact pocket-size of this tool as it is extremely easy to carry.
Perfect for at-home and professional use.
- Easy to Use: Simply immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested, readings are quickly displayed on a large LCD display
- Wide Application: Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, spa, school laboratories, food & beverage, drinking water, etc.
- Auto Calibrated: Features in-built calibration with 2 buffer powders(included).Just press a button to finish the calibration. This pH meter is factory calibrated. Users can use it directly.
- Fast and Accurate Results: No need to work with those annoying color charts and test strips.Resolution: 0.01 pH, Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
- Compact Portable Design: Pocket fitting pH meter that's also lightweight and compact. Total concealed fit in your bag or pocket for easy, casual carrying.
TDS & EC
- Provides accurate and reliable test readings: 3-In-1 Digital TDS meter provides accurate readings for TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) EC (Electrical Conductivity) and temperature. Professional, Accurate, and Precise 3-in-1 TDS, EC, and Water Temperature Meter. The TDS meter has automatic temperature compensation in measurement mode. 9 minutes no operation, the meter will automatically shut down. Save power, extend battery life
- Multi-mode conversion: TDS EC meter instrument a total of 4 different modes press the SHIFT key can be converted between different modes. Mode memory function, each boot mode is the default mode used before the shutdown
- Locks your reading making it easy to record: Large, easy to read LCD screen and data-hold function makes reading and recording a snap. “HOLD” automatic locking, “SHIFT” automatic conversion, 5 minutes Automatic locks. Press the SHIFT key while the value is locked to view the measurement results for the different modes. The measurement time is rapid, due to the exquisite naked type sensors, 5 seconds complete
- Pocket Size: TDS meter is a professional water level test instrument, the operation is simple, the appearance of fashion, small size and easy to put in your pocket! For today's market volume is the smallest, lightest portable. Reasonable design, pen electrode can be directly inserted into the water solution, measured it. Compact size that enables you to take anywhere
- Widely Used: Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, laboratory and scientific testing, pools, ecology testing, colloidal silver, water treatment and more
- Display: LCD Digital
- Accuracy: 0.01
- Resolution: 0.01
- Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
- Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00
- Probe Type: Precision glass bulb electrode
- Lock function: makes it easy to read and record, press the "HOLD" button then remove from test solution.
- 4 Display modes: press SHIFT button: TDS - ppm & °C, EC - μs/cm & °C, TDS - ppm & °F, EC - μs/cm & °F.
- 5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so battery won't run down.
- Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 - 9990 μs/cm
- TDS: 0 - 5000 ppm (parts per million)
- Degrees Celsius: 0.1 - 80.0°C
- Fahrenheit: 32.0 - 176.0°F
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Net weight: 55g
How to use:
- Remove protective cap.
- First, rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
- Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
- After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Always replace the protective cap after use.
- Turn on PH meter
- Dissolve each buffer solution in 250ML of distilled water
- Immerse the electrode into the PH 6.86 solution,(under the temperature of 25)
- Press the “CAL”(calibration)button for 5 seconds and release
- The display will start flashing 6.86
- Wait until the display stops flashing.
- Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
- Immerse the electrode in PH 4.00 solution,
- Press the “CAL” button for 5 seconds, then press and release immediately the second time
- Reading will start flashing 4.00
- Wait until the display stops flashing
- Rinse and dry the electrode with distilled water as before.
- Place the meter back to the buffer solution to test calibration. If incorrect, please repeat the calibration
- If the approximate PH of your test solution is known to be above 7.0, calibrate the meter using 6.86 and 9.18 solution. To do this, please follow the calibration chart, The third step is the calibration method for 9.18 points.
- 1 x TDS Meter+ 1 x ph meter
- 1 x Carrying case of TDS
- 1 x User's manual
- 2 x buffer
Hurry! Our Biggest Black Friday Sale Is Live!
✿ Get 50% Off When You Order Today
✿ Free Worldwide Shipping
Limited-Time Only. Don’t Miss Out!