5pcs Soldering Iron Tips
You Save: 50%
ORDER TODAY & GET FREE SHIPPING!
100% NO-RISK MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
The 5pcs Soldering Iron Tips is the perfect kit for any welder, DIYer, or professional.
Good ability to hang tin. Long service life with high-quality.
Right now, it's on sale!
Quickly Heats - 60 watts, heat up quickly (2 minutes or so). Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450℃
Desoldering Pump - The desoldering pump (solder sucker) is a high-pressure vacuum tube with an aluminum body frame, which allows easy one-handed use; best for removing solder from PCB through solder joints
Portable Storage Toolbox - Plastic carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry
Wide Range of Application - Great for electronics and chipboards, welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile devices, computer hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories, trinkets, crafts, and more
How to Use:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Especially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using it.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint. The solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in the direction of approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element's life.
✓ Output Power: 60W 80W
✓ Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
✓ Temperature Stability: Adjustable
— 5 X Soldering Iron Tips